2007 Recap

2007 was a year of change for us. In January we decided to sell our brand-new house and that Jared would quit technical writing and apply to graduate school. We also decided to take a summer sales job in California. In February we found out we were expecting another miracle baby. In March we were blessed with an offer on our house and we closed a couple of weeks later. In April Ryan and I moved to Washington until August to stay with Jared's parents and sister while Jared worked in California. Originally we were planning on moving to CA with Jared, but I was so sick during the pregnancy that the extra help with Ryan was appreciated. In August we all moved to Logan, Utah where Jared started a Master's in English. He is also a graduate instructor and teaches two freshman English classes per semester. On Septemer 11 Ryan turned two and his love for Thomas the train became evident. On October 12 our darling baby girl, Emery Jane was born (after only 2 1/2 hours of labor!). When I look back on the year it's hard to believe so much has happened. It was a hard year, but a very good year. We have changed a lot of our habits and are working hard to have a career Jared will love, get out of debt, and eat healthier.

I'm looking forward to 2008.

No comments: