Only List Four

1) Four places I go to over and over -- Walmart (would be Target but there's not one close), post office, bank, Hobby Lobby
2) Four people who e-mail me (regularly)-- Mom (Odd), Chelsea, Shaela, Piggies and Paws artists and customers
3) Four places I would rather be -- on vacation (anywhere!), Tri-Cities, Oak Harbor, Las Vegas
4) Four people I think will respond: Shaela, Meichelle, Amber, Ella
5) Four TV shows that I watch over and over: Top Chef, Jon & Kate Plus Eight, Super Why(with Ryan), The Office

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun.
If you prefer to e-mail, copy and paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me. Or post it on your blog.

4 comments:

Meichelle said...

Thanks for playing along. I love Target. I think Wal*mart is taking over the world. I still go there all the time though. :)

Ella said...

I am totally missing/have missed (I have no idea) Top Chef as our cable here doesn't get Bravo. I was so disappointed. Your family is so cute in the 4th pics!

Meichelle said...

Hey Pam!! You won the giveaway!! :) E-mail me your address and I will get it in the mail asap!

Shaela said...

I'll play along!! :0)