Jared got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kentucky, here we come...
(Yes, I'm very nervous, but I think it will be a great adventure!)
Relief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kentucky, here we come...
(Yes, I'm very nervous, but I think it will be a great adventure!)
5 comments:
CONGRATS to all of you! Can't wait to hear all about life in Kentucky... who would have thought you'd end up in Kentucky of all places, right?
WOOHOO!!! Of course we're sad that you'll be so far away, but so glad he got the job. And you're right - it will be a HUGE adventure!!
wow, that is so awesome and very far away. Good luck to you guys. I hope all goes well with your move.
Yay for Jared! I'm glad he got the job. Hey, you'll be kind of close to us, depending on where-abouts in KY. And congrats on the new baby coming soon. I'm so happy for you!
Yay!!! Congrats! I am sure you will LOVE Kentucky!
Post a Comment