Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left the other day. Really appreciated it. So, I have more treats! (Well, you may not like them if you aren't into digiscrapping.) I've finished my "Trains, Planes, and Automobiles" kit and have posted them for free until this weekend (so tell all your friends to get over there!). I know I'm bias, but I think it turned out pretty darn cool. Boyish kits can be hard to find. Anyway, here's a preview of the latest addition: (download here)
That totals 11 papers, and lots of embellishments. Too tired to count right now. . . .
But that's not all! I'm entering another design contest (I promise not to whine too much if I don't get into this one) and would really appreciate your vote! Go here. (You'll have to register to view the gallery. But it's worth it for me, right?) Then vote for me! Here's the preview of the mini-kit I submitted. It required 4 papers and 4 elements and the theme was dots, circles, and doodles.
Time to back up my external hard-drive and go to bed!
2 comments:
Pam I really like your new mini kit- It's so cute! I especially like the bunny. Good luck with the contest!
Good luck, Pam. I registered and voted for you. Hope my vote does some good for you!
Post a Comment