I LOVE all your scrapbook pages and pictures on the A... SOO cute!! I"m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage too, I know how hard infertility is emotionaly! You have a great attitude about it all, way to look at your 2 miracles and count your blessings, I hope that we both get more than 2 little blessings though!! :)
Cute pictures! I love your hair too by the way! :) Also- i am now officially in the state of Utah so we need to get together sometime before I am even farther away in Provo! :)
Your kids are the spitting image of you. They are so darling. Very sweet pictures. And I, too, am sorry to hear the news. I'm glad that you are feeling better. It's kind of different to see Jared with facial hair. We haven't seen you guys in a long time. Looks like you are all doing well, though.
8 comments:
Those pics are adorable!
I LOVE all your scrapbook pages and pictures on the A... SOO cute!! I"m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage too, I know how hard infertility is emotionaly! You have a great attitude about it all, way to look at your 2 miracles and count your blessings, I hope that we both get more than 2 little blessings though!! :)
Cute pictures! I love your hair too by the way! :) Also- i am now officially in the state of Utah so we need to get together sometime before I am even farther away in Provo! :)
Well, I guess you are all true aggies!.
Gorgeous photos!
SOOO cute!!
Your kids are the spitting image of you. They are so darling. Very sweet pictures. And I, too, am sorry to hear the news. I'm glad that you are feeling better. It's kind of different to see Jared with facial hair. We haven't seen you guys in a long time. Looks like you are all doing well, though.
Taking a better look, maybe it's just shadows. Nevermind. :)
Post a Comment