Lately I've been getting e-mails wondering where my Christmas posts were and why I've disappeared. LOL. And once again, I've been blog neglectful. Mostly just very, very busy. If you've kept up with my design blog at all, you'll know that I've recently left Elemental Scraps, and am now designing and selling at The DigiChick and Funky Playground Designs. Both are really awesome stores, and I'm excited to be a part of them.
Aside from being busy designing, I'm still babysitting at least 3 days a week. The kids are still almost constantly sick, and right now my family is battling what they brought us last week. It's so frustrating, and believe me, I would quit if I could. I was furious last week when I found out they had had pink eye over the weekend. I don't understand how kids can get SO sick SO often. We've been blessed to avoid MOST of what they have brought with them.
Jared is in his last semester of his masters, and we are so excited and anxious to be done!! Right now we are looking for and applying for jobs, anywhere from Texas to California, to Washington. We'd love to be close to home, but we also know we need to go where we can find work.
Ryan and Emery getting so big, so fast. Ryan LOVES preschool and Sunbeams. And Emery is not such a baby anymore, which makes me a little sad. But she still loves to cuddle, so I'm happy!
I have tons of things I want to say, but my brain is so cloudy from being sick, so I'll just leave you with a few layouts. And a hope to be better about blogging!








5 comments:
I've missed you in blogworld! Thanks for the update.
Hi there. I missed reading about you. That is exciting Jared is almost done with school. I wish I lived close to you so that when my baby is born you can do piggies and paws, but I guess I will probably have to find someone new. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. It has been too long. I hope you get better, and I will talk to you soon.
hang in there, we're praying for you all :)
I've missed your blogging, but I have checked up on the other once in a while. You are so talented! Sorry about the still babysitting thing. I'm babysitting, too and I know all about the sharing of germs between kids. . . . Good luck finding a job soon!
Hey Pam!! Happy to see your blog updated.;) I can't believe how big your babies are getting, they are just beautiful.
Post a Comment