First Snow (that stuck)

I've been blog-neglectful. Actually, that's not totally true. I re-did my design blog and have been posting over there, I just haven't done much here and am very behind on commenting on your blogs. Sorry :(. I still love you!

Anyway, just wanted to post some layouts I did this afternoon during naptime. Our first snow (that stuck)! It's mostly melted now, which I'm happy about since I have errands to run, but the kids thought it was kind of fun. I'm sure it's just a taste of what we have coming.



Credits go to me :) A new kit I'm working on.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Those are way cute... and by the way, I am still going to call you. Life is so crazy!

Suz said...

Wow the pages are BEAUTIFuL! I can't wait to see the new kit!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super sute LOs...the new kit looks amazing! Gosh I wish we would get some snow...I knew I would miss living in Spokane this winter :(

Shaela said...

LOVE them - can't wait to see the kit!!