Thought it would be interesting to compare my baby pictures at 3 months with Emery's. We have a lot of the same features. I was much chubbier though!
thats okay. the skinniest of my sisters - we all looked pretty much alike - is the 'biggest' (something which I hope changes in the near future since she is the yongest) all to say that its just the way of it!
I can definitely see the resemblance. :)
she looks so much like you, you were both cute babies.~DiAnne~
Post a Comment
3 comments:
thats okay. the skinniest of my sisters - we all looked pretty much alike - is the 'biggest' (something which I hope changes in the near future since she is the yongest) all to say that its just the way of it!
I can definitely see the resemblance. :)
she looks so much like you, you were both cute babies.
~DiAnne~
Post a Comment