Such a fun day. I love hanging out with Piggies and Paws girls. When Jenn hires she looks for certain personality traits, so it really isn't surprising that we all get along so well. We have a lot in common. Anyway, that's Jenn Thomas on the left (next to me). She and Cheryl did the segment, and did a great job. Ami, Samantha, and I got a "second of fame" right at the end when we were clapping in the audience. Sure wish I would have realized we were being filmed right then. I may have looked at the camera or something! Anyway, everyone of course loved it and we anticipate a good response. I've already had 6 people e-mail who want to book, and I know the girls (who all live 2+ hours south of me) have had several e-mails as well. It's very exciting!
After the taping we went out to lunch with Jenn. She is so awesome. She has a way of making you feel like the most important person and I feel such a boost of confidence when I am around her. After lunch Jenn, Samantha, and I went shopping and talked for a couple more hours. It was so neat to spend the extra time with her to get to know her better and have the individual attention. When I was hired there were only about 60 artists (I think) and now there are 160+, so getting the one-on-one contact with her is getting more difficult. I asked her every question I could think of that would help me be a better artist. But of course I've thought of a hundred more since then!
I had a gallery tonight (a booking from the Expo) and it went pretty well. Not a lot of attendees, but those who came bought a couple each and were very excited.
Piggies and Paws on Good Things Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are awesome at what you do! SO fun! PS I AM LOVING that cute digi kit that you made!!! You better win with that one! So SO talented you are.
That is AWESOME!!! You are amazing. I've been telling everyone I know about Piggies & Paws, I hope things going well for you!
So glad you had such a great day on TV and everything. Very proud of you!
Post a Comment