Good Things

If you live in Utah be sure to watch Good Things Utah tomorrow (May 13th) at 10am (channel 4). We were able to get Jennifer Thomas (the owner/creator of Piggies and Paws) to come, and we are SOOO excited. I've been telling everyone I know about it and I've actually got a few bookings because people want to get their gallery scheduled before I get too busy. So, I hope I do get busy! I'll of course update on how it goes tomorrow (or Wednesday depending on what time I get home tomorrow).

(If anyone living in Utah is reading this, is there any way you could tape the show for me? We don't have a VCR and haven't done the Tivo thing yet.)

The other "good thing" I wanted to share is that I made it to round 2 of the design contest I entered at www.scraporchard.com. They made the cut from 80 to 30. I was pretty excited. Who knows how far I'll go, but it was exciting to at least make it to round 2! I've got a cute kit in the workings. I can't wait to share it!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah!! THat's some exciting stuff!! Good luck with all of it! :)

Samantha said...

Pam you looked great on TV. Hope there is a great response. Can't wait to see. Kudo to your hubby for watching the kids.