More fall pictures, just cause I LOVE this time of year!! (Emery was more interested in chasing the dogs than getting her picture taken, so I'll have to catch more of her next time.)
Wow! These are the cutest two kids I've ever seen!:) Can't wait to have you guys home. The leaves have mostly fallen here now, and the pavement is moist from yesterday's afteroon rain. I walked through the cemetery yesterday on the way home from church, and the ground was covered with leaves. Squirrels had gathered the pinecones into neat little mounds under the evergreens, where they would stay safe and dry. Nothing worse than biting into a soggy pinecone. Well, if you're a squirrel, I mean.
6 comments:
CUTE!! Thanks for reminding me, I totally want to get my kids out and do some pics like this! :)
I should take my kids and get pictures of them, too. Your kids are adorable in those leaves!
Cute Photos Pam :)
Wow! These are the cutest two kids I've ever seen!:) Can't wait to have you guys home. The leaves have mostly fallen here now, and the pavement is moist from yesterday's afteroon rain. I walked through the cemetery yesterday on the way home from church, and the ground was covered with leaves. Squirrels had gathered the pinecones into neat little mounds under the evergreens, where they would stay safe and dry. Nothing worse than biting into a soggy pinecone. Well, if you're a squirrel, I mean.
fun, fun, FUN!! your kids are so gorgeous - it was fun to play with you guys this last week!
So cute. You take awesome pictures. I didn't know you were into Twilight.
Post a Comment