SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are NO LONGER home owners!!

So that probably doesn't seem too exciting, but really it is. We moved from Las Vegas almost 3 years ago, and today we FINALLY closed on the condo. I loved that little condo and it was really perfect for us at that stage of our lives. It was the first home we bought, and the place Ryan was born. But it was time to move on. We rented it for as long as we could, but when we started having problems with our renter paying the rent, and the market taking a major dive, it was time to list it for sale. Unfortunately this is the worst time you could possibly try to sell in Las Vegas right now. It's been a long frustrating adventure, but we just got the call today that it finally CLOSED and is no longer in our name, and we couldn't be happier!!
Mmmwwaa to you little condo! We have some great memories.

3 comments:

Donna said...

That is great news. I'm sure you're relieved to have that worry off of your minds.

Suz said...

YAY! I am sure it feels SO good to have that burden removed! I so happy for you :)

Amy said...

How exciting! I think that picture of Vistana is of our condo when we lived there. We too loved it while we were there but eventually outgrew it!