What a week...

Our apartment is basically empty--except for an air mattress, some toys, and duffel bags with our clothes. Jared left this morning for the airport. He's flying out to Kentucky for the second interview! Crossing our fingers and saying extra prayers. It's SOOO far away, but if no one has noticed, jobs are kind of hard to find right now, so we'll take what we can get. He gets back on Thursday and then that night we leave for Washington for the summer!

I just have to brag a little on my husband. This morning as he was rushing around to do last minute packing and preparing for his trip, he stopped to hold my hair while I puked my guts out. We were late leaving because of it, but it meant a lot to me that he would try to support me with all that he had on his mind.

3 comments:

Suz said...

What a husband- I don't think I could even do that! Sorry you're still puking- hopefully it wont last much longer and tell Jared good luck on the interview.

Keeping Life Creative said...

I know, cleaning up my kids' is bad enough, and I think you get some special gift to be able to handle that! But someone elses'...good thing I didn't choose to be a nurse.

June F. said...

What a sweet guy!! :)Sucks you're still sick though. :(