I've been a little absent lately because I've been getting ready for the Baby Day Expo. There are 6 Piggies and Paws artists here in Utah, but business has been pretty stagnant. A few months ago I heard about the Baby Day Expo which is a huge event here, and I contacted the other artists to see if they wanted to do a booth with me. They got excited and said yes! And now it's here! It's supposed to be a huge event. So I'm nervous and excited and hope to report good news in the next few days. I'm leaving for Salt Lake (actually Sandy) early tomorrow morning (Friday) and will be back late Saturday night. Wish me luck!






3 comments:
Good Luck Pam! You don't need to worry a bit though, Piggies and Paws sales itself it's SO stinkin' cute... and you do such a great job!!
Good luck with the expo!
I am so sorry I couldn't make it. We were so busy! I was so excited to see you though... I'm super bummed. Did it go okay? Next time I am in town, we need to hang out! :)
Post a Comment