Two quotes from Ryan today:
(At lunchtime)
"I don't want any more lunches."
(At dinnertime)
"I'm not having dinner anymore."
I guess that makes things easier for me. . . .
Two Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two quotes from Ryan today:
(At lunchtime)
"I don't want any more lunches."
(At dinnertime)
"I'm not having dinner anymore."
I guess that makes things easier for me. . . .
4 comments:
That is so cute!! My kids ask for "lunch" all day long.. they think every meal is called lunch!
That is funny! :) We miss you guys! When we move to Utah, we need to hang out. Kay?
Kids are so funny! haha. THat cracks me up! :)
The things Ryan says are so funny, but I think the funniest part of this interaction is what Pam said at the end about it making her job easier!! Love you all, Modd
Post a Comment