Baby Animal Days

Jared's in Boise for the weekend at a Writing Center conference. He's presenting a workshop tomorrow. The kids are in bed. So you know what that means? Dishes sit in the sink and I sit at the computer!


Yesterday I took the kids to the Baby Animal Days Festival. It was basically a big petting zoo with baby farm animals. Ryan had a lot of fun. He got to ride a pony and pet many different animals (ponies, calves, chicks, ducklings, bunnies, lambs, goats, pigs). We also rode the tractor-pulled wagon ride several times. It was quite cold out, but we had a good time and I kept Emery bundled in the stroller. I'm longing for warm weather.

Here are some pictures.
(If you want a closer look click on the image in the slideshow on the right. Staples are from Shabby Princess and the twine swirl is from Natali, everything else is my design.)

3 comments:

Shaela said...

how fun!! speaking of warmer weather - it was over 70 today, and it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow, wahoo! I'm so glad winter is over here... I feel for you and the rest of Idaho/Utah!! :(

Suz said...

Wow Pam you have been a scrapbooking machine! I loved looking at all your ages and especially the ones you've done with my templates- they are all so cute. Would you mind sending me some so I can put them up on the slide show on my site? I would love to show them off.

Modd said...

I love the scrapbooking pages, but I'm mainly interested in that little cutie petting all those cute animals. Hope it warms up there soon. And bless you for scrapbooking instead of washing the dishes. They'll wait, but pics of my grandson are what's important. Love you, Modd