I love finals!

Jared's swamped with finals. So you know the drill. . . .(only 3 years behind! Credits)
Credits
Credits Credits Papers by Summer Driggs, variety of embellishments (if you really want to know ask me)More Summer Driggs:
Someone asked me the other day why I have switched to digital scrapbooking. Here are some of my reasons:

#1 not messy! I can work for 10 minutes here and there and all I have to do is save and close.

#2 I'm much more productive (I have hard time doing the final glue on a paper layout, digital isn't permenant until it's printed so I can easily re-do. Plus, when did I ever get this many layouts done in two days when I paper scrapped?)

#3 Less expensive (I use a lot of freebies, create my own elements, or watch for sales on coveted kits. When I do rarely purchase I can use the papers/elements over and over and never run out. I tend to be kind of a paper hoarder, so this was hard for me when I was a paper scrapper. I would love a paper so much that I would never use it because I didn't want it to be gone. Silly, I know.)

#4 Back to the not being permenant perk, I love hitting the un-do button if I make a mistake! No more wasted paper because I decide I don't like the design.

The list goes on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful, as always! I'm jealous of your productivity! I did scrapbook eight pages the other night, but unfortunately, they weren't for me!

Holly said...

CUTE layouts! I LOVE digi scrapping for those same reasons, but I still like to use traditional once in a while too. :)

Shaela said...

I wish I could click to enlarge your layouts so I can read the journaling, but it never works.... great LOs though!

JANEAL said...

Your pages are cute! I have to agree with you about how great digi is because you don't waste paper. I am one that goes back and changes my page and then I waste paper and elements.