But life keeps going.

On Saturday I taught a digital scrapbooking class for Super Saturday in my ward. It went really well and I was honored to be asked.

Today was my day to teach Ryan's preschool class. We talked about the letter "F" and did lots of fun activities: fished for F words (Using a fishing pole made from a stick, fishing line, and a magnet at the end they "fished" for picture cards and decided if the word started with the /f/ sound.), colored activity sheets, ate fish crackers, read some books, played a counting matching game. Ryan really loves preschool and it's a hightlight of his week.

I have a guest designing spot this month and will be debuting at The DigiChick!!!! Look for some new stuff in a couple of days. I'm very excited.

I'm planning a pre-movie Twilight party!! I'm very excited about it. I haven't yet found anyone here that is as into these books as me, so I hope people come! I raided the 90% off Halloween section at Walmart and found some cool decorations that will work with color theme. And I've found some fun recipes and games. SHAELA I wish you were here to plan with me! Then I would at least know one person would show up. LOL.

And now I have dinner to make and daily clutter to tidy... so life keeps on going.

4 comments:

Whetmans said...

If I was up there I would come for sure. Jake got tired of me reading the books so much because that was all I did for two weeks when I finished the last one. Now I am reading it for the second time before the movie comes out. I was going to go to the midnight show the night it came out, but since I am expecting I think I would be way too tired and hungry the whole time.

Kellie said...

I would totally come to the party if I was in the same time zone as you!

Holly said...

This sounds like SO much fun, I wish you still lived here! :) You'll have to post pics of it for sure!!

Shaela said...

oh, I SO would be all over the party with you! hope it goes well - be sure to take pics, I can't wait to see you post about it!