Mine

Emery learned a new word today: MINE.

She's been saying it quite a bit as she waddles around the apartment, particularly about her cup. Mine, mine, mine. Hmmm....Wonder WHO she learned that from?

3 comments:

Shaela said...

LOL - oh man, I know how you feel! My kids didn't do it until I started watching the other 2 girls... they said it ALL the time, and now I have 4 kids screaming it all day long! oh well. someday we'll miss this, right?

Donna said...

That is one word that I don't think any of mine have ever become attached to... thank goodness. "No" however was Ethan's favorite for a long time. I was just thinking today that he doesn't say that anymore like he used to. Now I wish I would have got it on video or tape recorded it. So, I think you should videotape Emery saying, "Mine." She'll love it later, and so will you!

Catherine said...

Wow look at those blue eyes!! I love it when they start to talk -- I don't care what word it is!